74th Annual Meeting
The Homestead - July 22-24, 2018
What Will Today's Co-op Look Like Tomorrow?
Safe Travels Home!
1766 Homestead Drive
Hot Springs, VA 24445
Group Room Rate:
- Flat rate of $195.00 plus tax for single or double room. Block rate 3 days pre and post meeting, based on availability.
- Reservation requires one night’s advance deposit or credit card guarantee.
Reservation Cut-off Date:
- Deadline to make reservations is Friday, June 22, 2018.
- Make your reservation online: Annual Meeting - Homestead
- Check-in is after 3:00 pm and check-out is 12:00 pm.
- Cancellations received 72 hours before day of arrival avoid penalty of first night’s room rate.
- Valet parking is available for $22 per day, which includes unlimited ins and outs.
Member cooperatives will be billed following the meeting for attendees as follows:
Golf Tournament $150 per person
- Proceeds benefit the VMDAEC Education Scholarship Foundation
- The tournament begins at 11:00 am with a shotgun start. Prepayment of all golf fees is required and includes greens fees, cart, practice balls and a boxed lunch. Please download, complete and return the tournament registration form and your check made payable to the VMD Association of Electric Cooperatives to Robin Byrd Wilfong by June 22, 2018. Each registered golfer will be sent a confirmation with more details.
Monday Luncheon $53 per person
- In accordance with Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act, we invite all registrants to advise us of any disability and any requests for accommodation to that disability. Please submit your request as far as possible in advance of the program you wish to attend.
- Don't forget to register these attendees and indicate which meal functions they will attend:
- Special Guests (such as former CEOs) whom you would like to host at the meeting
- Children of any age
- If any registrant has dietary restrictions, please include that information when you register.
The deadline to register is Friday, June 22, 2018.
Final guarantees are due by Friday, July 13, 2018.
Member cooperatives will be billed based on figures in-hand on July 13th.
Registration is now closed.
Questions? Contact Brandon Burton, Director of Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 968-7153.