Power Line Design & Staking Class Registration
- Level 2: February 21 - 24 - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (Tuesday - Thursday) and 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (Friday)
- Level 3: June 27 - 30 - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (Tuesday - Thursday) and 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (Friday)
- Level 4: November 13 - 16 - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (Monday - Wednesday) and 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (Thursday)
Where: VA, MD & DE Association of Electric Cooperatives
4201 Dominion Blvd.
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Hotels: Please refer to the 2017 Preferred Hotel Directory for discounted guest room rates negotiated by the Association. Many hotels offer a complimentary breakfast to overnight guests. When making your reservation, please refer to the booking code in order to receive the best possible rate.
Meals: A catered lunch will be provided the first three days. Snacks and beverages will be offered throughout each day.
Registration Fee - Cooperatives will be billed following the seminar.
- VMDAEC Members: $1,300 to $1,500 per person depending on the number of enrollments
- VMDAEC Non-Members: $1,400 to $1,600 per person depending on the number of enrollments
This registration form can be used to register up to five employees. Please submit a new registration form for any additional employees.
Questions? Contact Brandon Burton at Training@vmdaec.com.